Walking down Main Street, this is what folks are talking about in towns across the U.S.A. Good Americans, who have been betrayed by the Uniparty and the Deep State in Washington D.C., have a lot on their minds and are crying out for new leadership. Thankfully, on November 8, 2016, their voices were heard loud and clear!
February 4, 2020
Will Milwaukee 2020 Be Like Chicago 1968?
Given the various factions in the Democrat Party, it’s readily apparent the party could limp into its 2020 Milwaukee convention in as fractured a state as it did in 1968.
The chaotic Iowa caucus, which proved Democrats can’t even run an election properly without falling into fighting, doesn’t portend well for the convention this summer.
Already there’s rumbling among Bernie Sanders supporters that the Democrat National Committee (DNC) is out to screw him again like in did in 2016 in favor of Hillary Clinton.
The Project Veritas videos showing rabid, radical Sanders staffers illustrates how unlikely it is they will meekly accept anything less than a Bernie nomination.
On the other side of the coin, the DNC establishment is allegedly fearful of a Sanders nomination, seeing the possibility of a McGovern-like thrashing as happened in 1972.
One story making the rounds is the DNC is considering rule changes that would once again use the super-delegate process to thwart a Sanders nomination, even if he would gain strong support in the primaries.
The new Joker in the Deck is billionaire Michael Bloomberg, who’s trying to buy his way into the nomination, despite the obvious lack of serious grassroots support and enthusiasm for his candidacy.
From his Trump-bashing ads on television, one can readily surmise that Little Mike is not seriously trying to be president. He has yet to make a strong statement as to why he wants to be in the White House. It’s clear all he’s trying to do is tear down Donald Trump.
Those of us seasoned citizens on The Forgotten Street, Main Street USA, are experiencing a strong sense of déjà vu all over again. We’ve seen this movie before. We watched the 1968 chaos in the streets of Chicago and inside the convention hall with a feeling of utter horror and amazement.
Compounding the issue is the fact The Deep State, its Democrat lackeys, and The Elite Traitor Media have failed miserably in their various coup attempts against President Donald Trump.
When the president is finally acquitted by the U.S. Senate on Wednesday, as he inevitably will be, the Democrats will forever hold the crown as the World’s Biggest Sore Losers.
They’ve managed to wrest the title away from the European Union and the Remoaners in the United Kingdom.
In case the Global Deep State hasn’t gotten the message, let us clarify it for them: Nationalism is on the rise worldwide. We don’t want your stinking one world governance.
The Democrat presidential contenders seem to be fixated on who can out-pander the other. Their key issues are a litany of progressive bromides that the American public shows no interest in whatsoever.
Here’s a quick guide to help bring them back to some semblance of reality:
- We don’t want to eliminate fossil fuels. Our country is now totally energy independent (thanks to President Trump) and technological advances in hydraulic fracking have created millions of jobs for Americans in the so-called Rust Belt. We shouldn’t destroy our economy because of the Globalist Climate Change Hoax.
- We believe there are only two genders: Male and Female. We believe they should have separate bathrooms. We don’t think children are capable of selecting their gender. We also don’t want drag queen freaks reading to our small children in library story hours.
- We are proud of our American heritage. Our Founding Fathers should be celebrated for their foresight, courage and leadership in creating the greatest country in world history. Their ideas regarding liberty and freedom laid the foundation for the elimination of slavery in our country, and a new birth of freedom worldwide.
- We don’t want any part of Medicare For All, a totally government run health care system. Just look how effective the healthcare system in Red China is in containing a common virus that’s killing people. Eliminating private health insurance for 180 million Americans is not a winning proposition.
- We deeply believe in the sanctity of life. We find the almost religious attachment to abortion at any stage of pregnancy, including full term delivery, totally repugnant and satanic. Abortion is not healthcare for women. It’s death for innocent lives and the extermination of human potential. It’s the ultimate in self-absorption and a direct repudiation of God.
- We fervently believe the money we earn is ours, not the government’s to waste however it sees fit. Every dollar taken from us in taxes should have a sound reason behind it that can earn the public’s respect and support.
- We reject open borders, unlimited immigration and sanctuary cities. Let the Democrats continue as globalist stooges in promoting these anti-American concepts. Big globalist business has it best dupes in Democrat circles, as well as GOP losers like Mitt Romney and the Never Trumpers.
We could go on, but figure this list is a good starting point for Democrats to comprehend how far out of the mainstream their party is. The more they move in a Hard Left direction, the more likely they will pick a nominee who will be a punching bag for President Trump and the GOP.
Tonight President Trump will deliver his State of the Union address. It promises to be a positive, pro-America message on The Great American Comeback that will lay out what will surely be strong themes for his re-election campaign. Basically, it can be summed up as “The Best Is Yet To Come,” building on the impressive accomplishments of his first term.
In addition to President Trump, the spotlight also will be on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who will be seated behind the president’s left side. How she conducts herself during this time-honored ceremony will have an impact on whether her party can regain some footing after the disastrous impeachment attempt and the Iowa caucus debacle.
Her reckless, almost maniacal rhetoric during the process was irresponsible. It further burnished the party’s growing reputation as a home for bitter, unproductive, unpatriotic people incapable of governing.
The primary season is now underway, so look for more Democrat fireworks and bickering as they limp toward a Milwaukee meltdown.
Thanks for reading! We’re still reeling a bit from the shocking Rush Limbaugh news. For those of us who’ve listened to him for decades, it’s almost like hearing bad news about a family member.
Send prayers Rush’s way for a full recovery and many more years of providing Americans with the best political analysis around. He’s a national treasure. President Trump should act now to present him with the Medal of Freedom. Who else has stood up more strongly for liberty and individual freedom than Rush Limbaugh?
Although we didn’t happen to see it, it sounds like the Super Bowl half-time show with J-Lo and Shakira would have been more appropriate for the Toilet Bowl. It’s a shame garbage like that has to cast a shadow over what was a truly great football game.
Those of you who discount or don’t accept the concept of The Deep State, the shenanigans in Iowa around the caucus should give you pause. Clearly the elites want no part of Bernie Sanders and will do whatever they can to stop his progress toward the nomination.
For a more historical perspective on The Deep State, check out J.C. Hawkins’ groundbreaking book:
Betrayal at Bethesda: The Intertwined Fates of James Forrestal, Joseph McCarthy and John F. Kennedy can be found in paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon.com:
Sales keep growing on five continents: North America; South America; Europe; Asia and Australia. J.C. is readily available for speaking engagements and media interviews regarding Betrayal at Bethesda.
Please contact him by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work on the sequel, Betrayal at Bethesda II: Origins of the Modern Deep State and Fake News, is about two-thirds completed. We’re still aiming for publication in Spring 2020.
January brought us visitors from the following foreign locations:
The European Union; Germany; The Czech Republic; Switzerland; The Russian Federation: The United Kingdom; Red China; Vietnam; The British Indian Ocean Territory; The Ukraine; Italy; Greece; Belarus; Poland; Bangladesh; The Netherlands; Saudi Arabia; Tajikistan; Argentina; Brazil; Canada; Japan; and Thailand.
God bless all our friends on The Forgotten Street, both at home and abroad!